We aim to provide the best riding experience available! That is one reason why we love Ducati motorcycles, because they embody that ultimate riding experience. We hope you have a safe and enjoyable rental, and to that end we have put together the following terms and conditions:
- Motorcycle Renters must be at least 21 years of age
- Motorcycle Renters must possess a valid driver’s license with motorcycle endorsement
- Non U.S. residents must also possess a valid passport for identification
- Motorcycle Renters must have 2 years riding experience operating a similar high performance motorcycle
- The rider may not take the motorcycle outside of the U.S.
- No trick riding, stunts, wheelies, stoppies, racing, or riding on a track
- Reservation must be paid in full to guarantee rate and rental date(s)
- Discount rates are subject to blackout dates and availability
- All rental models and rates vary by location and season
We require purchasing our insurance. All locations have a mandatory $29.99 per day charge for liability insurance, which is required at the time of rental. This charge includes Supplemental Liability Insurance (SLI), which increases your damage and liability coverage up to $300,000. Medical insurance is NOT provided, renters must provide their own medical insurance.
Deposits Per Bike (does not limit liability)
A deposit will be taken at the time of rental (credit authorization only).
Rates vary by bike and duration of rental.
- All rental rates are based on a 24 hour period. Late return fees are $50.00 for each hour the motorcycle is late. Any return over 4 hours late will be assessed at an additional day charge.
- 150 miles are included per day, over which a charge of $0.34 per mile will be issued. Renters can in-advance purchase unlimited mileage for $20 per day.
The state of Florida requires all motorcycle riders to wear protective gear. Renting a Ducati does not provide helmets. Please either plan to bring your own or rent gear at the location of rental.
Additional questions? View our FAQ page.